CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-05T23:00:32+00:002006 Dodge Dakota CRM Mitchell1 2023-12-05T23:00:32+00:00
- Install new battery and recheck starting and charging system.. Check for draws on system. Alternator output ok and no draws on system.
- Truck has been sitting for 4 years. try and get running
- Safety inspection: Check all lights, All fluid levels and condition, Top off if needed. Check belts, Check hoses, check front suspension & steering linkage, pressure check cooling system, check tire pressure and condition. and wiper blades. Includes up to 5 qts of oil. Some filters may be higher. Does not include synthetic oil.
- All vehicles brought in for service or repair will have tire pressure checked, and inflated to the recommended tire pressure rating as set forth by California Law
- Road test, check system operation and check for leaks. Drain system and add cleaner. Road test. Drain system and install power steering clean kit. Completely flush system. Add conditioner and road test, recheck for leaks.
- Install new upper & lower radiator hoses, install all new heater hoses and clemps. Add coolant and pressure check cooling system.
- Install new thermostat and gasket
- CRANKSHAFT OIL SEAL – Remove & Replace – V8 Front
- TRANS COOLER LINES AND SERVICE
- STABILIZER BAR BUSHING – Remove & Replace – One or Both,w/o Skid Plate
- STABILIZER BAR CONTROL LINK – Remove & Replace – Both Sides
- Install new drive belts and set tension to specs.
Chris A. gave our service a 5 star review on 12/1/2023