CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-01T23:00:22+00:002008 Chrysler Town & Country CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-01T23:00:22+00:00
- All vehicles brought in for service or repair will have tire pressure checked, and inflated to the recommended tire pressure rating as set forth by California Law
- Check and advise!
- Remove oil filter base. Clean and inspect filter adaptor. Install new gasket and torque to specs. Install new filter
- Safety inspection: Check all lights, All fluid levels and condition, Top off if needed. Check belts, Check hoses, check front suspension & steering linkage, pressure check cooling system, check tire pressure and condition. and wiper blades. Includes up to 5 qts of oil. Some filters may be higher. Does not include synthetic oil.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Both Sides – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment (where applicable).]
- Vehicle will be test driven, to verify suspension, steering, breaking & engine performances. Visual inspection of all fluids, belts and hoses, cooling system, battery, PCV Valve system & vapor canister, air conditioning tempratures and operation, all lights, interior and exterior, windshield wipers, suspension, brakes, tires and exhaust system. ($39.95 VALUE)
Steve G. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/30/2020