CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-25T22:01:10+00:002004 Hyundai Sonata CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-25T22:01:10+00:00
- Check & Advise
- SCAN FOR CODES. IF CODES ARE PRESENT CHECK FOR APPROTIATE FLOW CHART AND CHECK FOR CURRANT TSB'S THAT MAY APPLY.
- Diagnose engine overheating
- INSTALL NEW HEATER HOSES AND CLAMPS ADD COOLANT AND PRESSURE TEST,
- THERMOSTAT &/OR OUTLET – Remove & Replace – V6
- Safety inspection: Check all lights, All fluid levels and condition, Top off if needed. Check belts, Check hoses, check front suspension & steering linkage, pressure check cooling system, check tire pressure and condition. and wiper blades. Includes up to 5 qts of oil. Some filters may be higher. Does not include synthetic oil.
- All vehicles brought in for service or repair will have tire pressure checked, and inflated to the recommended tire pressure rating as set forth by California Law
Juanetta D. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/21/2023