CRM Mitchell1 2023-05-26T22:01:22+00:002016 Chevrolet Suburban CRM Mitchell1 2023-05-26T22:01:22+00:00
- 100k service
- Safety inspection: Check all lights, All fluid levels and condition, Top off if needed. Check belts, Check hoses, check front suspension & steering linkage, pressure check cooling system, check tire pressure and condition. and wiper blades. Includes up to 5 qts of oil. Some filters may be higher. Does not include synthetic oil.
- All vehicles brought in for service or repair will have tire pressure checked, and inflated to the recommended tire pressure rating as set forth by California Law
- Rotate tires front to rear check tire condion and set pressure top factory specs.. Check brake wear advise. front % rear % left on linnings
- Install new spark plugs and new Ignition wires. Scan computer and road test
- Remove trans cross member to gain access to trans oil pan. Remove pan clean and inspect. Re install new filter and gasket. Torque all bolts to factory spec.
- Clean fuel injectors, clean throttle blades, decarbon air intake and maniforld, decarbon valves, add 44K to fuel system. Check fuel pressure, check fuel lines check fuel filter, set base idle, road test.
Dennis R. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/24/2023