- Rotate tires front to rear check tire condion and set pressure top factory specs.. Check brake wear advise. front % rear % left on linnings
- Vehicle will be test driven, to verify suspension, steering, breaking & engine performances. Visual inspection of all fluids, belts and hoses, cooling system, battery, PCV Valve system & vapor canister, air conditioning tempratures and operation, all lights, interior and exterior, windshield wipers, suspension, brakes, tires and exhaust system. ($39.95 VALUE)
- Remove wheels and calipers. Install new brake rotors. Install new premium brake pads, and install new brake rotors Bleed system.
- Battery hold down. Remove battery from car. Clean battery holding tray, battery hold down and positive and negative battery cables. Install battery and hold down. Install cables. Check state of charge on battery. Check starting and charging system. Seal cables and terminals on battery.
- Safety inspection: Check all lights, All fluid levels and condition, Top off if needed. Check belts, Check hoses, check front suspension & steering linkage, pressure check cooling system, check tire pressure and condition. And wiper blades. Includes up to 5 qts of synthetic oil. Some filters may be higher.
- All vehicles brought in for service or repair will have tire pressure checked, and inflated to the recommended tire pressure rating as set forth by California Law
BARBRA H. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/13/2022