- Safety inspection: Check all lights, All fluid levels and condition, Top off if needed. Check belts, Check hoses, check front suspension & steering linkage, pressure check cooling system, check tire pressure and condition. And wipers Includes up to 15 qts of oil. Some filters may be higher. Does not include synthetic oil.
- All vehicles brought in for service or repair will have tire pressure checked, and inflated to the recommended tire pressure rating as set forth by California Law
- Rotate tires front to rear check tire condion and set pressure top factory specs.. Check brake wear advise. front % rear % left on linnings
- customer supplied fuel filters Install
- Road test and check for rear end noise and opperatioon. Remove rear cover , clean and inspect. install new cover seal and refill with synthetic fluid and limited slip modifier if needed. road test.
Michell W. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/31/2022