- check for needed service 120k
- Safety inspection: Check all lights, All fluid levels and condition, Top off if needed. Check belts, Check hoses, check front suspension & steering linkage, pressure check cooling system, check tire pressure and condition. and wiper blades. Includes up to 5 qts of oil. Some filters may be higher. Does not include synthetic oil.
- All vehicles brought in for service or repair will have tire pressure checked, and inflated to the recommended tire pressure rating as set forth by California Law
- CABIN AND ENGINE AIR FILTERS
- Battery hold down. Remove battery from car. Clean battery holding tray, battery hold down and positive and negative battery cables. Install battery and hold down. Install cables. Check state of charge on battery. Check starting and charging system. Seal cables and terminals on battery.
Douglas M. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/5/2023