- All vehicles brought in for service or repair will have tire pressure checked, and inflated to the recommended tire pressure rating as set forth by California Law
- check and advise
- check for needed repairs
- Install new cabin and engine air filters
- Mout and Balance 4 tires
- Remove front wheels, calipers, and rotors. Replace front rotors and install new premium pads. Install wheels and torque wheels to specs. Road test.
- Remove wheels and calipers. Install new brake rotors. Install new premium brake pads, and install new brake rotors Bleed system.
- Road test, check for leaks and check trans performance. Drain fluid and refill with recommended fluid. Road test and recheck fluid level.
- Safety inspection: Check all lights, All fluid levels and condition, Top off if needed. Check belts, Check hoses, check front suspension & steering linkage, pressure check cooling system, check tire pressure and condition. and wiper blades. Includes up to 5 qts of oil. Some filters may be higher. Does not include synthetic oil.
- SHOCK &/OR STRUT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Rear,Both – [DOES NOT include alignment.]
- Vehicle will be test driven, to verify suspension, steering, breaking & engine performances. Visual inspection of all fluids, belts and hoses, cooling system, battery, PCV Valve system & vapor canister, air conditioning tempratures and operation, all lights, interior and exterior, windshield wipers, suspension, brakes, tires and exhaust system. ($39.95 VALUE)
- Disposal fee
- front end alinment
- WHEEL REPAIR
Toni F. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/17/2020