- All vehicles brought in for service or repair will have tire pressure checked, and inflated to the recommended tire pressure rating as set forth by California Law
- Check and advise1
- Install new bulb
- Remove rear brake rotors to inspect park brake shoes. Adjust park brake shoes and re check setting
- Safety inspection: Check all lights, All fluid levels and condition, Top off if needed. Check belts, Check hoses, check front suspension & steering linkage, pressure check cooling system, check tire pressure and condition. and wiper blades. Includes up to 5 qts of oil. Some filters may be higher. Does not include synthetic oil.
- Scan for codes found codeU1411 Fuel Signal Impulse check fuel pressure and clear computer and road test re scan code did not come back. Possible intermittent
- Vehicle will be test driven, to verify suspension, steering, breaking & engine performances. Visual inspection of all fluids, belts and hoses, cooling system, battery, PCV Valve system & vapor canister, air conditioning tempratures and operation, all lights, interior and exterior, windshield wipers, suspension, brakes, tires and exhaust system. ($39.95 VALUE)
Dave N. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/29/2020